9 mars 2015

Audience au palais royal, Stockholm

La princesse Victoria a reçu en audience au palais royal de Stockholm, le président de la république des Kiribati.










Victoria portait une robe, de nouveaux escarpins et sa pochette CHANEL.


(photos:paris match)

9 commentaires:

  1. I think her pumps might be from Yves Saint Laurent. I didn't find the right model yet but look at these YSL pumps Mary wore some time ago , they look really similar to Victoria's except for the heel:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y2G3VG68ehQ/UxCLkfWPQ_I/AAAAAAABmyo/gYG5h7o1H5M/s1600/1.jpg

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-paFCL5cWxl0/UxCLlfdUDzI/AAAAAAABmyw/9XfGjt0WIk4/s1600/2004+(2).jpg

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am thinking of YSL as well but so far no luck to find the model! We keep looking!

      Supprimer
    2. It must be a newer model of these shoes !! We just have to find the right model now , that won't be easy I guess

      Supprimer
  2. J'aime bien cette robe. Dommage que la photo ne permette pas de la voir mieux, mais a priori elle me plaît bien.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. http://www.ebay.com/itm/YVES-SAINT-LAURENT-Beige-Leather-Pointed-Toe-Pumps-Sz-40-10-/381179057712?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c00ad630 Here is an Ebay listing for similar shoes but still not exact. :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm pretty sure we're closed to ID these shoes!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Now that I look at them again, I am not so sure... In the HQ photo I have the shoes Victoria is wearing appears only to have the punched circles around the foot opening part not around the toe or heel. Hmmm. There are lots of shoes with those designs so I am don't know. But they could be YSL but I have not seen them making shoes in that style recently...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Now I am looking into Salvatore Ferragamo and LK Bennett. I am leaning more towards SF though.

      Supprimer
  6. La robe n'est pas mal, mais je pense que ne lui va pas à Victoria.

    RépondreSupprimer